Monday, December 23, 2013
Christmas is almost upon us (warning to any of you last minute shoppers that you might want to get on that) and all across the CFL people are getting in the spirit.
- New Head of Officiating Glen Johnson is getting all his refs Zoomies for Christmas.
- Jim Popp is shipping a crate of QRay bracelets to Anthony Calvillo to try and make him well enough for one more season.
- Mark Cohon has gifted us CFL fans and 8th professional football team (until proven otherwise I refuse to acknowledge the Bombers as a professional football team)
- Jim Hopson is working on bringing in Rider brand Tylenol to help us cope with our Grey Cup hangover
- David Braley is giving Humpty's $20 so they can double the budget for producing their commercials this year
I will be on holidays until the New Year (not going anywhere just using Christmas to justify overt laziness), so from the entire Rider Prophet family have a very Merry Christmas. We will see you in 2014.