Think you know CFL football? Well here is your chance to prove it by going head to head with this football expert…
He’s only 3 months old and can’t even hold his own head up, eat solid food, or crawl but he can pick winners better than you!
I’m proud to introduce the first annual Rider Prophet Are You Smarter Than A Baby? CFL Pick Em’ Contest!
Each week Prophet Jr. will predict the winning teams. Correctly predict more winners and you could win big prizes. But if you do worse than him you will be subjected to an endless barrage of ridicule and insults.
Rules are as followed:
- Contest is free to enter. Simply send an email to RiderProphet at hotmail.com
- Each week I will post Prophet Jr.’s picks
- Each week you submit your picks by email
- You get 1 point for each correct pick
- At the end of the regular season, every person who has more points than Prophet Jr. will be entered into a draw for the Grand Prize.
- My 5 year old step son will also be picking weekly winners. Everyone with more points than him at the end of the regular season will be entered into a draw for the Second Prize.
Grand Prize: $100 Cash
Second Prize: $25 Gas Card
For the chronic gambler among you (of which I know there are many) we are also offering the Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is Bonus
- $5 to enter.
- The person with the most points at the end of the regular season wins the pot
- If interested contact me by email to make payment arrangements (I can accept a wide variety of payment forms… but be aware that farm animals and sexual favours, or some combination thereof are expressly not accept… I’m looking at you Man in the Bush)
Is this contest open across Canada? I couldn't find the disclaimer about rules and regulations....
Anyone can enter no matter where they live.
Bitch please. No one in Winnipeg is smarter than a baby.
That said, I will be putting my 14-month old toddler up against your baby this season for bragging rights. (In case you were wondering at what age to stop calling the boy a baby, and when to start calling him a toddler...don't worry...you'll know. O_o ) He's been through some rough sporting times since he was born - 2011 Stanley Cup Finals, and the following Riders season. Fortunately for him, he was in Europe during the Great TD Drought of October '11. Upon returning home (Burnaby!) he attended Grey Cup Festivities, and greeted such CFL legends as Rob Murphy, Chris Schulz, Wes Cates, and George Hudson. He smiled at the ladies, but gave Murphy the stink-eye. What a kid. Let the games begin!!!
I'd also like to see my sister enter her dog into the contest. That dog has an incredible ability to predict the outcome of Rider games - including indicating which games are going to need a lot of prayer.
Anon 1 - As CK said, people from Winnipeg are technically eligible but by nature of being from Manitoba are not smarter than a baby and will just end up losing.
CK - Nothing I love more than baby fights... well baby vs. toddler anyway. Dogs are also welcome.
The particular Diablo 3 Items supporters really have a viewpoint to be able to voice but in the long run they ought to have no baring on what the team is actually trained or maybe operated this specific gets a difficulty once the "fans" tone of voice is definitely focus on an excessive amount! Billig WoW Gold internet explorer Montreal Canadiens, and very quickly to get Winnipeg Water jets
Post a Comment