It's back by popular demand. Read up on the rules and play along tonight at the game. Disclaimer though... I bear no responsibility for your action should you choose to participate in this activity that 4 out of 5 doctors would recommend against. Its called voluntary assumption of risk.
1. Every dropped pass or fumbled you drink
2. Every time the announcer screws up drink
3. Drink two if a flag bearer is out of formation during pre-game
4. Every time count, illegal formation, no yards, offside penalty you drink. Two if its on the Riders Double if its too many men.
5. Every TV Timeout you drink. (note: the game is not televised but I realize they have the timeout anyway... but hey this is a drinking game after all)
6. If someone calls for a fair catch you shot-gun a beer
7. If a player who is not dressed gets credit for a stat or penalty you drink.
8. If a cheerleader falls you drink
9. If Jordan Sisco scores a TD, pound 2 drinks