Since this is the preseason I will once again be playing the Official Rider Prophet Preseason Drinking Game and I encourage you to play along… unless you need to drive or function coherently the next morning. Here are the rules. Enjoy and see you in the stands!
1. Every dropped pass or fumbled you drink
2. Every time the announcer screws up drink
3. Drink two if a flag bearer is out of formation during pre-game
4. Every time count, illegal formation, no yards, offside penalty you drink. Two if its on the Riders Double if its too many men.
5. Every TV Timeout you drink. (note: I realize that unlike usual the game is being televised ... but hey this is a drinking game after all)
6. If someone calls for a fair catch you shot-gun a beer
7. If a player who is not dressed gets credit for a stat or penalty you drink.
8. If a cheerleader falls you drink
9. If Josh Bartel scores a TD proceed immediately to the nearest liquor dispensary and purchase and pound one of those really big Fosters beer. (traditionally this was the Jordan Sisco rule but I have had to adapt it of late)
Post a Comment